STEP 2: Sign up for a showcase audition date and time HERE.
Saturday, Dec 17 @ 10am
Saturday, Dec 17 @ 12pm
Sunday, Dec 18 @ 12pm
Sunday, Dec 18 @ 2pm
Saturday, Jan 7 @ 10am
Saturday, Jan 7 @ 12pm
Sunday, Jan 8 @ 12pm
Sunday, Jan 8 @ 2pm
STEP 3: Prepare for Audition
– There is no need to purchase expensive dance clothes and shoes for this showcase. Dancers may consider wearing dance tights with a leotard and dance skirt, or dance pants, leggings, and a t-shirt. Dance shoes or socks are also appropriate.
– It is not necessary to know any dance terminology or choreography for the showcase, but dancers can prepare by focusing on their stretching.
– REMEMBER: We are looking for teachability and a desire to become part of the Parkview Dance Department. Dancers should focus on doing their best and being themselves.
STEP 4: Audition at Parkview Arts & Science Magnet High School
– Arrive 15-30 minutes before scheduled audition time to check in, fill out paperwork, and get audition number in the auditorium.
– Parents may wait for their student, or return once the showcase has been completed.
STEP 5: Students will be will notified next semester with their audition results. If you receive notification from your zone school before us, it does NOT mean you didn’t get into Parkview. Please wait for our communication, and call us at 501-447-2300 with any questions or concerns.
For any Parkview Dance Magnet related questions, please contact Mr. Tidwell at Michael.Tidwell@lrsd.org or 501-447-2367.